dbfConverter is a PHP script
that reads data from dbase files (dbf, dbt, fpt) and convert
them into the mysql or postgres tables. Initially, it create sql tables & insert
data, and then
updates old data.
It does not support index files converting jet.
version 0.9: fixed simple bug for inserting field 'Units' added
support for conversions to PostgreSQL
version 0.8: added all possible field types for xBase table files and
memo files. I tested this
script only with clipper dbf's and dbt's, but i think this script should also
work with other dbase databases (FoxPro/FoxBase).
version 0.7: added support for memo files (dbt). Simply just copy dbt
files in directory. Script
reads it automaticaly.
version 0.6: script work without php dbase functions! (now we can run
it without compiling php
with '--enable-dbase' option)
- select target database (MySQL,
- join 2 or more dbf files in one mysql table (dbf's must have same Fields)
- add primary key id field
- support more same named dbf files from different locations
- transform characters or words in data
- updating sql tables with new data from dbf files in 2 modes
- filtering data which we dont need in mysql tables